YN-622N-TX i-TTL wireless flash controller
YN-622N-TX i-TTL wireless flash controller is for supporting the use of YN-622N i-TTL wireless flash trigger transceiver.
This product adopts flexible LCD menu control, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes using i-TTL, manua, or super sync flash mode, can be adjusted the exposure compensation or flash output of each group. In addition, it supports setting different focal length(zoom)of the three groups of flash, the remote-controlled distance can reach 100M, supporting seven wireless channels and A/B/C three groups, and equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter. Support USB firmware upgrade.
LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation
The firmware can be upgraded through the USB interface
Support wireless shutter release function
The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash can be adjusted separately
Equipped with the AF focus assist light (can be disabled)
Grouping flash mode: i-TTL/Manual flash/Super sync
Supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes with i-TTL, Manual flash, or Super sync flash mode
The exposure compensation or flash output of A/B/C three groups of flashes can be adjusted separately
Shutter Sync: first curtain sync, second curtain sync and FP high-speed sync, the highest sync speed is 1/8000s
Support exposure compensation, flash value lock function(FVL)
Support simulate (modeling) flash, red-eye reduction flash
Support the flash zooming (auto)
Super Sync (SS) time delay adjustment, for higher x-sync speed than the camera allows
Settings saved automatically
The flash sync signal can be input through the PC port
Support the basic flash trigger (max sync speed is 1/250s) of standard hot shoe (non Nikon body)
Fimrware upgrade instructions:
1. When you prepare to upgrade YN-622N-TX first time, please download the driver and software package YN_Trigger_Updater.zip, uncompress it and run YN_Trigger_Updater_Setup.exe to install the driver/software.
2. Download the most update firmware package and unzip it.
3. Turn off YN-622N-TX, keep pressing mode button and turn on it again. The screen will show firmware upgrade interface . Connect the device to your PC via a USB cable.
4. Run YN_Trigger_Updater from start menu. Click on "Browse..." Button and navigate to the firmware you download in step 2. Wait a few seconds until the device is detected. Click on "Update" to begin. When is done, YN-622N-TX will be reset automatically and you can use the new version now.
5. If any error is encountered when updating, please turn off and try again from step 3.
Compatible Camera List:
Nikon: D70, D70S, D80, D90, D200, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100
Compatible i-TTL Flash List:
Yongnuo: YN-465N, YN-467N, YN-468II, YN-565N, YN-568N(ii)
Nikon: SB-400, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
1* YN-622N TX controller
1* User Manual
1* LS-2.5/N1 shutter connecting cable (for Nikon D200/D300/D300S/D700/D800)
1* LS-2.5/N3 shutter connecting cable (for Nikon D90/D60/D3100/D3200/D5000/D7000)
|Availability in the store:||Availability in shop after 1 - 2 days after order|