Atlas 600 TTL is the first Quadralite studio flash that can work with cameras in the TTL automatic flash metering mode. This allows you to shoot scenes with dynamically changing lighting conditions, both in the studio and outside. The maximum flash energy is equal to 600Ws with the possibility of its extremely wide adjustment in the range of 8 degrees of the aperture (1/1 - 1/256) - this allows you to adjust the flash power to almost any topic. The lamp is powered by a battery and does not require connection to the mains, which favors its versatile use outside the photo studio. The ability to synchronize the flash with short shutter speeds allows the use of large apertures and shallow depth of field also in strong ambient light.
The Atlas 600 TTL is equipped with a built-in receiver of the Quadralite Navigator X radio control system. Thanks to this solution, no additional radio receivers need to be connected to the lamp. It is also possible to use the Jack 3.5mm socket and use it with another type of remote trigger.
The Atlas 600 can be used with the Atlas FH600 600Ws flash head. Its use allows you to place the head with a light modifier, e.g. on a high tripod, while leaving the body within reach. If the shooting situation requires the use of a more powerful lamp than 600Ws, then there is also an option to connect two Atlas 600 lamps to the 1200Ws Atlas FH1200 flash head.
The lamp is powered by an Atlas PowerPack lithium-ion battery with a capacity of up to 8700mAh. Fully charged, it is enough to perform up to 500 flashes at full power. The unit can be replaced, which allows free operation even away from power sources. The battery is charged via the mains charger attached to the lamp and lasts about 4 hours.
The lamp can be used with a wide range of light modifiers such as bowls, softboxes and umbrellas thanks to the fixing of Bowens accessories. Tripod mount allows you to adjust the angle of the lamp and can be used with almost all studio tripods.
- compatible with E-TTLII / i-TTL / ADI automatic metering systems (synchronization with fast shutter speeds, flash exposure compensation, flash bracketing, exposure lock, etc.) (only with Quadralite Navigator X)
- wide flash output adjustment in the 8-degree aperture range in 25 steps (from 1/1 to 1/256) in 1/3 EV steps
- powered by a 8700mAh battery, which allows you to make up to 500 flashes with full lamp power
- extremely short flash times up to 1 / 10,000s (t0.1, at 1/256 power)
- stable flash color temperature (5600K ± 200K)
- built-in Quadralite Navigator X receiver and Quadralite Navigator receiver socket
- strobe flash function and synchronization with short exposure times
- the ability to trigger a flash via a 3.5mm jack sync socket and photocell
- 10W LED modeling lighting
- active cooling (built-in fan)
- possibility of cooperation with Atlas FH600 and Atlas FH1200 flash heads
- equipped with Bowens accessories
The set contains:
- Quadralite ATLAS 600 TTL lamp
- flashtube cover
- original packaging
- 2 years (Flashtubes and bulbs are covered by a 3-month warranty, while the batteries are a 6-month warranty)
|Flash power||600 w/s|
|Guide Number||90 (ISO 100)|
|Barošanas avots||Lithium-ion battery|
|Pieejamība veikalā:||Pieejamas veikalā 5 - 6 dienas pēc pasūtīšanas|
Pasūtītāmas preces tiks piegādātas ar jūsu izvēlēto veidu apmēram 1 - 2 dienu laikā pēc pasūtījuma maksājuma saņemšanas, ja prece ir pieejama, un atrodas veikalā. Dažam precem var būt ilgāks piegādes laiks, šie dati ir norādīti preces apraksta lapā.
Preču saņemšanas veids Vērtība Info Kurjers līdz mājam (Max. svars 30 kg) no 7,99 € (ir atkarīgs no svara) Pasts (Latvijas Pasts) no 2,80 € (ir atkarīgs no svara)