The 35-150mm F2-2.8 is a zoom lens that covers the range from wide-angle (35mm) through telephoto (150mm) and is ideal for travel photography. It is the first zoom lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras to have a maximum wide-open aperture of F2. With this focal range, you can enjoy shooting magnificent views and large buildings at 35mm and dynamic close-up shots at 150mm.
Travel photographers can easily take beautiful sunrise and sunset shots, shoot distinctive exterior buildings and interiors like restaurants, and take twilight and nightscape photos.With high-level performance under a wide variety of shooting conditions, this new fast lens is ideal for trips aimed at creating photographic works. In addition, by incorporating the VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism, the lens features a very high-speed and high-precision autofocus for a fast-aperture lens. It also incorporates a new design in the pursuit of enhanced operability and ergonomic convenience.
This lens supports the full array of frequently used angles-of-view including wide-angle, standard, medium telephoto and telephoto, making it easy to compose the perfect shot without changing your position from the subject.
- Superior close-focusing capability with an MOD of 0.33m (13 in) at the wide end for creative close-ups
- Compact body with 35-150mm zoom range and fast F2 maximum aperture
- New design provides enhanced grip and greater intuitive operation
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and hood with locking mechanism for greater convenience
- Compatible with many camera-specific features and functions, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF